Battle Creek Speedfest Overview
Thank you for support the 2017 Battle Creek Speedfest event. We are overwhelmed with the amount of support and those willing to help us grow the event. Goals are to expand and offer more events through out Michigan and surrounding states. Future events will be full days and able to add more participants. We will certainly keep you updated in what we have in line Speedfest Motorsports future.
Quality Inn & Suites - 2590 Capital Ave SW - Battle Creek, MI 49016 - (269) 965-3201
Friday June 30 - Private Track Day - Head Directly to W.K Kellogg Airport Gate 20 off Helmer Rd. Please arrive no later then 2pm.
- Friday June 30 - CT Performance Track Day - Head directly to W.K Kellogg Airport Gate 20 off Helmer rd. You'll be able to enter from 8am - 2pm. Please be prompt and arrive early.
- Saturday July 1st - Monday July 3rd - Check in at Quality Inn between 6-7am. If you are running late please text or call 312-805-8925. FYI, we cannot immediately open the gate and if we are in session you'll have to wait till session is over.
- Vendors can load in as early as June 29th from 9am - 4pm. Please coordinate with Staff member for further instructions.
- Vendors arrive day of you'll have to head directly to W.K Airport to gate 20 off Helmer Rd. You'll be able to enter at 7am and no later than 8am. No Exceptions. All must be set up by 10am for when gates open for spectators.
- Friday participants please head directly to W.K Airport to Gate 20 off Helmer Rd between 8am-2pm. If no one at gate please text/call 312-805-8925
- Sat July 1st - Mon July 3rd. After check in we will have two waves of Police escort to airport. (SATURDAY DON'T BE LATE) 1 will be for trailered vehicles and shortly after will be for participants. Please all stay in one lane and no passing. Once arrived at airport we will escort you to pit area.
Support vehicles/ Leaving Airport
Support vehicles will travel with trailers Police escort to W.K Kellogg Airport. If support vehicle will be leaving and entering the facility through out the day please keep in at a minimum and you'll have to park in a designated area using gate 16/17.
- Exiting the airport during the show in session if only allowed at a minimum and emergency. Will be hard to re-enter but if you must please park in the Speedfest designate area. You'll use gate 16/17 to enter and re-enter.
- Once leaving for the day. Please wait to be escorted to gate 20. Notify staff member. We will start shortly after awards each day. We will all try to leave at same time or in groups to minimize the gate being opened. Please clean up after your selves. If you don't then we will get billed for clean fees.